We are a two person audio engineering service. We work with you over the Internet.|
Here are the kinds of things we do:
- Improve live recordings:
- remove hiss
- standardize volume differences
- improve (or create) the stereo image
- remove applause, talking, cheers, etc...
- improve the ambience, feel and echo of the room sound.
- break up a single, long recording into separate tracks
- fade the sound in and out at each song
- convert a bootleg recording into a CD for your personal use
- Create CD artwork, make CDs, or make an online store for you:
- Design the cover, booklet and CD artwork: more info.
- Manufacture small batches of store-quality, shrink wrapped CDs at a low cost.
- Create an online store where people can order your CD from you: they're made on demand, shipped by the factory, and there's no ongoing work for you.
- Convert Vinyl records
- Remove scratches and pops
- Scan the original artwork, perform visual cleanup and convert the graphics to CD format
- Increase the dynamic range of the vinyl recording
- Convert vinyl records to digital audio files, with our ultra-high-end Bang & Olufson turntable.
- Make small batches of professional quality CDs from your vinyl recording
- Often, the end result sounds as good as a CD!
- Audio editing
- Chop up multiple takes of the same song: remove playing errors, and find your best performance of each section of music.
- We have extensive experience combining dozens of takes into a single harmonious performance.
- Mixdown and Mastering
- We can mix a multi-track recording down to stereo, with your extensive input involved
- Mastering: add audio "sparkle", balance frequencies
- Acoustics: improve the sound of the reverb, echo and room characteristics
- And more:
- We've been doing this for over a decade and have provided just about every audio service a musician might ask for!